Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day! and more...


When I went on an appointment today, I got out of my car to a bed of clover! I have to say, clovers are weeds, and my yard is weed-free, so no clovers in my yard. M took my camera to work today - not sure why - some sort of crazy corp team building exercise, I'm sure. Wish I had my camera for clover. I grabbed a bunch, but it was a sunny day and the clover totally wilted in my car seat while I was at my doctor's appointment, so no clover pic. Just the one I copied from on-line. Not a bad one, but I always feel more original if it's my own.

I wish I had time to look for a 4-leaf clover.

I so love Pioneer Woman - she has the most amazing site - it's probably the only one I know I'd pay to visit - don't tell her!

Made her great sandwich for kiddo tonight. Kitchen smells good, and I feel good to feed him something special.

Mother & Daddy aren't good - spent entire weekend seeing after them. That's a whole other post - maybe a blog of its own. They're better. That's all I'll say.

Gotta run - feel the need for something creative.

If you find the time to comment, I love the encouragement....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mom,
As always love to read your blogs!
JE