Saturday, January 5, 2008

Sweet Celebrations



My friend Kim made this amazing cake - she is just about the most creative person I know. She also makes incredible banana nut bread - one of my very favorite things. I know because she brought me some when I was recovering from surgery this fall. Her business is called Sweet Celebrations - you, too, can have a cake this beautiful. I know she gets really busy in May and June for graduations and weddings, so plan ahead. If you're interested, let me know and I'll give you her contact information. We'll post more pictures and other information when we get the website up and going.

Kim's a fellow baseball mom, so we see lots of each other in the spring. Maybe not quite as much now that both our boys are driving. Beware the streets of east Memphis!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cake is very cool and pretty.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH....these are beautiful. Hope the cake tastes good too. Does she have a website ?