Saturday, February 16, 2008

Card Making


Here are the fruits of my labor spent at Archiver's yesterday. The tall cards (about the size of a legal envelope) seem to be the hot thing right now. I've received two cards this size in the last few weeks - both from very hip people (Sally P for one). Brown with any bright color also seems to be the rage. I'm going to put these on Etsy to sell (see link at side) to see if I can subsidize my Archiver's spending. I'm not even considering my labor since papercrafting (cardmaking and scrapbooking, primarily) are therapeutic for me.

2 comments:

Juli said...

Those look great! I havent started making mine but i bought those flowers! See you soon.

Carol said...

@ Juli,
Thanks! Can't wait to see yours. We'll see if they sell on Etsy. I'll let you know how that goes.