Wednesday, February 13, 2008

More on Valentine's Day


The goodies are from Sally P's Homemade Gourmet party this morning. Don't you love the lips cookies? Sally is so festive - she had so many cute Valentine's decorations. She is full of joy!

The Homemade Gourmet distributor is a sweet girl named Dalene - she's a good friend of Sally's. I bought the "4 Meals in 4 Minutes Collection." We'll see if I can use it all. It's enough for 56 meals, but I'll have to divide that number by 3 since these are probably for normal serving sizes. Hungry Teenage Boy usually eats at least three servings - his body is a furnace for food! I'll let you know how they are - look for future reviews. I had three cups of very good coffee (a new product for them) and the mocha muffins (pictured) and very good Baked Brie Bites. They are wontons wrapped around little bits of Brie and Mock Spinach Dip. They were good and different from the standard party fare. If you're interested, I can put you in touch with Dalene.

I've taken another picture of the Valentine card I made. The lighting is everything, well, having the right background helps. The color is much truer in this picture than in the previous post.

I'd better get busy now, before the three cups of coffee wear off! All for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol,

I'm loving your blog!1 You are too cute. It was fun seeing you on Wednesday.

Love,
Sally