Friday, February 22, 2008

To-Do Lists + Reality TV

Here's my list for today - only the most important things. I started the walking in circles thing and couldn't find my Hip Household Organizer I made at Archiver's a couple of months ago. I really love it - it's nice and big and has lots of pockets and room for all kinds of stuff. It would help if I could find it. Finally found it in guest room after reaching near panic stage because it has my Brazilian Visa application and I have to turn that in this weekend. I have to get two more passport pictures taken today to go with the application. And the cats are down to the last few morsels of food. If I don't get food for them today, I suppose they'll have to live for a few days on all the food they scatter around on the floor. A million things to do, and here I sit blogging. Avoidance?

I just heard on the radio that the Tigers/Vols game tickets are going for around $3,000 on an auction they're doing for charity. I'll try to post you on the final selling price.

Speaking of the game, I will not be making a prediction. My prediction about Yau-Man winning Survivor (see previous post) was completely wrong - he was the third person voted off last night. Of course, he was a big target because he is full of integrity and is beloved by everyone. I hate it when the nice people get voted off and the mean people win. At least Johnny Fairplay (he is diabolical and a VERY BAD actor) was the first to leave. So now I don't care. I have to say the challenges were great last night. I'm really surprised no one suffered a broken neck in the island version of football. It was brutal. The coconut toss was very clever, too. Very much like basketball with a twist. I wish they'd do a 30 minute show without all the drama and scheming and drawn out tribal councils and just show the challenges.

Now that the writer's strike has ended, we'll get some real television. Can you believe the proliferation of reality shows? I'm not the only one in my circle of friends who's addicted to them - just look at Juli's blog (JustFindYourJoy - see link at left) - her list of favorite tv shows is not unlike mine.

All for now - GOTTA get busy!

No comments: